SoMachine Basic M221

osmanmom

this is my first time using this software,trying to scaling PT100 (scale unit -2000~8500)
using simulator but the result so funny,can somebody look in what mistake i done.

thanks in advance.

SMBPM221PT100.JPG

Not any chance of overlapping of %mf and %md or normal %mw??

Also how are you measuring the pt100? Because the scaling can be done straight on the card under configuration tab

Thanks for reply Chud,

Change the AIN configuration to normal set -200 to 850

are this correct programming on SMBP?

M221_TM3TI4.JPG

I Havent seen that set analog input option...(Probably in the simulator).
I normally give it a min max range in the channels configuration and then if it needs tweaking you can do some maths to it.
There is no scaling block that i know of but you can create your own function block if you want

smb_scaling.JPG