Cydog

Good Afternoon,

We have some new machinery and we are going to be
networking the entire plant in 2019. Do you guys know of any
small cameras / DVR's that are fairly small . I have gotten same
Night Owl cameras from Best Buy , but I'm looking for something
smaller .

Thanks in advance ,

What is the size constraint? What is objective for said camera; Is it for quality control, quantity count, or micro-managing slackers?

My bet is on incident investigation.
The only time I needed a spy camera like this was to find out who was fiddling with the comms cabinet... Funny thing, it turned out it was done remotely by the company that provided the service without any notification to us.

I would however look up legislation concerning recording devices in work environments... particularly of the concealed type before deploying something like that.

It is for recording jam ups , so we can play back in frames to see the cause , and also use for training .

I suggest a Pelco IXE series box camera so you can match whatever focal length / field of view lens you need. That camera will do 60 FPS in HD resolution. You can get a copy of DS4U NVR software for free. Use a dedicated PC as your NVR platform. This is probably the smallest camera Pelco has. You haven't provided any information on the size requirement.

Shawn