Wireless Control

bobwithdana

I Have one large traffic light by our RR crossing. I need to add 4 more lights in the open yard. The 4 new lights will be no more than 800 yards from the first light. I want to transmit wireless to the other 4 lights. The receivers only need one dry contact each. Can anyone recommend a good system. Price is not a major factor but I dont need tons of I/O either.

Thanks
Bob Low
E&J Gallo Winery.

Similar Topics

I'm looking for a simple, cost-effective way to control traffic lights from a central location. The lights are actually mounted on signs next to...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a supplier of a three-position rotary selector switch (momentary, spring-return to center) that I can use to control the operation...
Replies
Views
I have Control logix plc L30 1769 plc and I want to connect temperature sensor wireless. Temperature sensor I am using is COMET Wireless IoT...
Replies
Views
Hello, First, I have to let you know that I'm from Taiwan and English is not my native language so if you cannot understand my question...
Replies
Views
I am fairly new to the automation industry and I was wondering what options are available to interact or control via wireless with a PC. I know...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom