Omronc200hs-connect to NEc barcode scanner

GanShan

CAn any one please help me .. How to use a LK201 -v unit with an C200HS Omron plc ..to receive data from a NEc barcode scanner ?
BArcode scanner is 9 pin RS232C port and LK201 -V 25 pin rs232 , where to get pin config for lk201 , and any example program ...
please help

Sorry, the LK201 unit will only communicate Hostlink. Only option to connect a barcode reader to this cpu would be an ASCII/BASIC module.

It might be worth thinking about upgrading the processor to a CS1. You could reuse the IO modules and the barcode scanner could connect to the RS232 port on the cpu.

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

Hello, friends, I am trying to upgrade a system that uses an Onrom incremental encoder (E6B2-CWZ6C) connected to a Danfoss VFD (FC360), but now...
Replies
Views
I will find cable series but I don't know for fs260 model, kindly suggestions and help to me for connect cable
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having difficulties trying to connect FactoryTalk View SE Local Station (V13.00) to MS SQL Server Express. I state that they are...
Replies
Views
I am using Mitsubishi PLC :FX3g and downloaded the program in it. When I connect Mitsubihi FX2N-4DA expansion module, it lost its communication...
Replies
Views
Hi, The VersaMax PLC suddenly stop running (no LED on run function) so I'm trying to upload the program. The HMI connected to it says "Host...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom