Add-on Instructions for RSLogix 5000

EricBig

I would like some guidance or a way to add SCL or SCP instructions to my Add-On
I am using RS-Logix 5000

So I can use the SCP in ladder logix I drop a SCP in a function chart AOI. Then you can use it in ladder just like a regular box instruction. I also do this with the PIDE and a couple of others. My customers all want just ladder logic because most maintenance people cant trouble-shoot function charts or structured text.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm almost embarrassed to say that I can't work this out. I've never had the need to, because very early on I started entering my rung...
Replies
Views
Hi, My boss just ask me to convert all add on instructions into normal rungs. Currently, it is add ons in add ons.......... I am just wondering...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a small amount of Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000 experience, mainly minor changes to a couple of existing projects. I now have my first...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any usefull add on instructions they would be willing to share. I have built a few for interlocked motor starts and proximity...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am looking for Add on instructions examples with explaination. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried different links by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom