load cell calibration

roxtech

hi,
How to calibrate load cell of impact plate for measuring flow of solid.
we want reading Ton/hr. from load cell our load cell have 0.2004v/v. can any one tell me how to calibrate load transducer. our impact plate is on 30 deg with solid practicals. we have analog transducer with 4-20mA output. have zero and span pots. Transducer output for excitation of load cell is 10vdc. faulty load cell have calibration sticker with 4 data set.
0weight = 4.8334mA
1weight = 5.662mA
2weight = 7.02mA
3weight = 9.42mA.
o_O
I do not under stand how he calibrate it. It have not leaner value for calibration.

Similar Topics

Hi. Do anyone know if there are exist any supplier of ready-to-use load-cell and display units, calibrated with certificate and all ? I have...
Replies
Views
Guys, Does anyone know of a Millivolt source unit that is pretty accurate for simulating a load cell that is working off of 0-10volt? Eli
Replies
Views
HELLO, I've been a member here for a while but this is the first time i've sasked a question; i usually get the answer or solution i am looking...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I’m limited with a skilled maintenance staff to design and build Load Cell , Rollers , etc. for conveyor sections . Do...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , Does Rockwell Automation have an Input Card , maybe in the 1734 series , or CompactLogix series that will receive signals...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom