Uticor Touch Screen verses Red Lion G310

draikes

I was getting ready to place a PO for a Uticor touch screen when I came across a response on this forum. Does anyone have any opinions on either ?
Thanks
Darrell

Depending on what your needs are, you might find something that will fit from AutomationDirect. Uticor makes the EZTouch Panel for AD but it is a scaled down version. The price is right. ($419 for 6" mono and $839 for 6" color)

I've just finished configuring an AD color touch screen for an injection molding machine. I've used PanelView 1000s in the past and find that I like the AD panels mouch better, especially the price. I'm using RS-232 to communicate with the panel and have had no problems getting it configured.

I actually think we are going to purchase a 15" Uticor touch screen. We are wanting to monitor uptime and downtime with this unit. I will let you know if we made the right decision. Thanks for all the help.
Darrell

I installed a Uticor 15" screen about 9 months ago outside of Chihuahua, Mexico. This was the first time I had used one of their screens so I was more than a little concerned being that Chihuahua is quite far from home base. I was quite pleased at the ease of programming and the features.

This was installed to one of my systems that runs 24/7 and has run without a hitch from the time I implemented the screen to now. I would personally recomend them.

Regards,
Chris

Thank you so much Sak-Co Tech. That is just the answer I wanted to hear as the PO has been placed for a 15" Uticor touch screen.