beijer E Firmware updates

exiled

Hi Folks
Can some body tell me how to do firmware updates on on Beijer E terminals.
I have E300,600,700 & 900 terminals which i would like to update the firmware on. As i have to tick the "Dont check terminal version" box. As i am using v7.01 and some of these files were written using 6 and MP+.

Right then now the blonde moment comes, i have updated my hmi tools to the latest version available from the beijer site (v6.00). program runs fine. The thing is i cant find where to download the actual firmware update file (which i believe is a .bin file)

many thanks in advance
Kev

Hi Exiled

Just noticed that your part numbers are for the Mitsubishi versions of the Beijer HMIs. When I tried a couple of years back I couldn't get the Beijer firmware to load onto a Mitsubishi version. If you do get it to work please tell me how! Be aware that Beijer versions don't have drivers for Mitsubishi PLCs. Support for Mitsubishi E types can be found at http://www.e-terminals.com/ though I couldn't find firmware. Probably need to email them for the web address.

Watch out if you use hardware handshaking on the RS232 port on an updated E300, they messed up the programming and it doesn't like it if you set the handshake line low.

On a slightly different point, you can convert your programs between different manufacturers programming software by opening the program in Notepad or other text editor and copying the header of one version to the other.

Regards

Bryan

Beijers runs the www.e-terminals.com site, and lately has removed just about everything. I don't know why they chose to stop updating it, but it doesn't even mention the new E1000 series terminals. This site is more or less useless now.

All current info can be found on Mitsubishi's website. The firmware files for the E-Series can be had at www.meau.com in the Downloads section under Firmware.

All,
Dear,
We have a few machines with the E700 HMI.
Since a one of E700 HMI was malfunction we try to replace by another one (bought from Ebay E700 , Type 04420A
When we try to download E700 V6.10 we got the following message: "The connection terminal (E700 V5.01 B264) doesn't match the seleted terminal type (E700 V6.10).abort transfer.
The HMI display show:
Firmware:V5.01
Boot Ver:V4.03
Can you please help to resolve this issue.
Best Regards,
Miki

All,
Dear,
We have a few machines with the E700 HMI.
Since a one of E700 HMI was malfunction we try to replace by another one (bought from Ebay E700 , Type 04420A
When we try to download E700 V6.10 we got the following message: "The connection terminal (E700 V5.01 B264) doesn't match the seleted terminal type (E700 V6.10).abort transfer.
The HMI display show:
Firmware:V5.01
Boot Ver:V4.03
Can you please help to resolve this issue.
Best Regards,
Miki

Start a new thread, don't resurrect a 10 year old one.