RSview32

What my colleagues are trying to get through to you is that you are using an obsolete Microsoft Windows OS and an obsolete Rockwell Software visualization software package.

The "32" in the product name is a hint that RSView32 is a 32-bit program.

Despite the "No known issues" gray dot in the the Rockwell compatibility table, I know that RSView32 and its 32-bit Watcom database engine are not designed to work on 64-bit operating systems.

Even if you have Windows 8.1 Professional 32-bit, that OS is one of the least stable and popular ever made.

I would recommend Windows XP SP3 32-bit as the most stable operating system if you really do have to install RSView32.

Even if you have Windows 8.1 Professional 32-bit, that OS is one of the least stable and popular ever made.

I vehemently disagree. That title surely belongs to Windows Vista.

Everything else Ken said, I wholeheartedly endorse :nodi: