Slc 150 Internal Transformer

DOOMINATOR

Hello all. I'm looking for any information on an AB SLC 150 transformer for the internal logics. I have no book on this and trying to find a way to install another transformer. I don't the the voltages for in and outputs or any amp ratings on the transformer. Can anyone find a book or give me the information I need? Please help me if you can. Feel free to e-mail me, also. Thanks a million.

Similar Topics

____internal______backup _____________________one scan ____pulser________function_____________________pulse at ____50ms...
Replies
Views
How can I get a schematic for it? I am unable to communicate to it using PCIS with a 486 PC and suspect the SLC150 to be faulty (found in a junk...
Replies
Views
HELP! I've been searching & searching for the software to run my SLC150 PLC for DOS 6.22 and for some reason, every link I have found for it -...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old SLC 150 processor that is throwing up a CPU Fault light. I have an EEprom program chip for it, but I can't get it to load up...
Replies
Views
We have 3 SLC-150s that we are using, we would like to create a print for them and diagram the program so when we get approval we can replace them...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom