Scale Calibrate coding help

EricBig

Hi all,

Can someone direct me int o how to calibrate my scale connected to my 1769 analog input 0 - 10 V
input voltage to the card is 1.66VDC
word 1 input range between -10v to 10v filter 60 hz raw/proportional reading value = 5193
word 2 0V to 5 V 50 hz Engineering units = 1
word 3 1 V to 5 V 500 hz scaled for PID = -2048

scale output voltage is 24mv to 1k lb
what command do i need to use in order to calibrate this on the plc?

Thanks

The actual calibration would be done on the scale, not in the PLC. There could be ways to trigger a calibration mode from the PLC, but that would depend on the make and model of the scale. More information about the scale would be helpful. Such as manufacturer and model number.

Bubba

Similar Topics

the scale occasionally stops working and displays the message "no response from modbus" on the control screen . tunaylar - load line2
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm wondering if PLCs are used for small-scale production. I've got four machines doing different things with textiles, and I'm exploring the...
Replies
Views
I am having an issue writing a carriage return to my scale, I can manually push the print button the the scale and then read the buffer. The scale...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. 1794-ie12 module available, channel set to 4...20 mA. According to the table from the manual, we get from 0 at 4mA to 30840 at...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a modbus map for one of their Scale Integrators? They have lots of info on their website and state it has Modbus TCP but no Modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom