Pulse Width Micrologix 1100

Ce.O

Hi, folks.
I want to know, whether it is possible to read the pulse width or some instruction, I have not found something abou that, with micrologix 1100. I have reading about High speed counters, but I think it's only used to count pulses and not to read the width. If someone know something, please tell me or if it impossible do that with PLC's, may be it is impossible.
Thanks, I'm working with RSlogix 500

A HSC like 1734 or 1794 normally can be more than one mode: counter, pwm, period/rate, rate measurement
If you use period /rate, the frequency is your pulse width:
Period_Rate_Mode.png

Last edited:
There is no canned feature to do that, that I am aware of. You could build your own pretty easilly, but at typical MicroLogix scan rates it would only be accurate at very low frequencies.