ML1000 serial to rinstrum 400 scale

pdcsah5

I am still having trouble getting the scale to communicate to the ML1000. The indicater from channel 0 in the display of ML1000 is not on. I had the scale guy check out his scale he says everything ok. I am using a 1761-PM02 cable from the plc to a home made cable that uses pin2 to tx of the scale, pin 3 to rx of the scale and 5 to gnd of the scale. I have attach code. I am really struggling here.

Similar Topics

Hi all, after much aggravation trying to get my SLC5/04 to talk half duplex to RSlogix so l then would be able to communicate with both RSlogix...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with an existing ML1000 that we installed quite a few years ago. It's function was rather limited but did what we wanted. New...
Replies
Views
I feel really, really dumb asking this, but I shall. I am using a Micrologix 1000 to toggle two outputs. I am using a timer to time and it...
Replies
Views
I have set up two 1761-net-eni modules and have them working on our network. One module will communicate with the ML1000. The other gives 2-3...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that has a ML 1000 we installed years ago. It is limited to the function of Stopping a series of motors when bin limits go HI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom