Using a 'Memory Bit' W/ Click PLC

jimbob0

Hello,

First off, I would like to apologize for beginner question. I am looking to use a 'memory bit' to keep track of the status of an object.

If there are no inputs after time t, and the object is deployed, issue the retract command.
If there are no inputs after time t, and the object is retracted, issue the deploy command.

The state of 'Deployed Status' Should be FALSE initially.
The state of 'Retracted Status' Should be TRUE initially.

I am using a Click PLC.

I have attached an image with the ladder logic I currently have.
Rung 6 is similar to rung 5, but for Retraction.

Thank you

Picture of PG 1.PNG

Similar Topics

Hi guys, A vendor recently left us with a machine which has a 5069-L320ER set to load from nonvolatile memory every time it powers up. We don't...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am a newbie to CoDeSys and I need to establish communication between CoDeSys and non-CoDeSys platform. I came to know that to...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, I am progressing 'reasonably' well in my first project, using a 1769-L24QB1B processor. I have found that I am using about 65% of...
Replies
Views
Good morning everybody. I am having an issue with my computer memory running high and I was hoping someone has had a similar issue or knows a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have an AB Micro850 connected with a PV+ using Modbus and Kepserver Enterprise, and I thought of a potential problem that I can't seem...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom