Square D D-Log Software For Sy/Max Sy/Mate

Darren T

We are looking to install a Sy/max DLM-110/120 D-Log data controller module to our Sy/Max 400 PLC system in order to collect some PLC register data in real-time.
There is Square D DOS software called Dlog.exe which is used to communicate with and program the DLM-110/120 module. It compliments the Sy/mate PLC programming software.
Q. Does anyone know we can obtain a working copy of Dlog.exe ?

Square D & Telemechanique we’re both absorbed into Schneider Electric....

It looks like Schneider stopped supporting the Symate software in 2013, but it might be worth contacting them to see if they can help.

I’m not sure if DLOG came as part of the Sy/Mate software?

Andy

I think a company in the states called CTI has support for the sy-max. they supported the old TI\Siemens plc's that were used at a past job I worked at. sorry I don't remember the contact info.