Trying to find a 12" touchscreen monitor

ds7891

Need some help finding an panel mounted touchscreen monitor. Roughly 12", close to a 16:9 (widescreen) ratio. Takes 24vdc power, DVI or HDMI, and USB for connecting to the PC in the cabinet.

I checked Advantech, SuperLogic, LogicSupply, Hope Industrial, and no one has something that small with those specs. A lot of 4:3 ratio display's, but not a lot of options with 16:9.

Any other recommendations?

This is more of what I was looking for. Multiple options, and good service. I'll be calling them tomorrow.

What type of lead times are you seeing?

It is Usually within days rather than weeks.. No complaints thus far.

Similar Topics

I am trying to find an Omron FB _CP2E030_SendModRTU_F06_P1 but cannot find it anywhere. Would anyone have a link at all please?
Replies
Views
GE RX3i CPE305 serial port configured as "RTU Slave", trying to find address info Hi guys, I'm working on a system with a GE CPE305 and the...
Replies
Views
We still use the Weinview/Weintek MT200D HMI and I can't find the easy builder software that will connect to the HMI. Anyone know where I can find...
Replies
Views
I need to find a place to buy the male connector that mates up with the 24VDC female connector in this picture. Anybody know what they are...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am trying to find a repairs-witch that at the same time also is a direction-switch. With three positions 2-0-1: In position 1 the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom