RSLogix 500 - remove memory and rung comment

jumpier

Hi to everybody.

I need to remove memories and rungs comment from a SLC500 program because was used as a base program a wrong file project and then all the comment mismatch to the real situation. Thanks a lot for any opinion.

By Jumpier

Then download it to the RSLogix 500 emulator and upload it to a new file.

Hi,

i've try but not working for me. The RSLogix 500 during upload from emulator re-open the original file with the comments. If i renaming the RSLogix project before try the upload operation, then the RSLogix 500 will stuck

Hi,

i've try but not working for me. The RSLogix 500 during upload from emulator re-open the original file with the comments. If i renaming the RSLogix project before try the upload operation, then the RSLogix 500 will stuck

The reason it reopened the file was that the file with the comments, that matched the processor name, was still located in the default project directory set in RSLogix Options.

If you ever want to do this again put the file in a subfolder, then when you try to upload it you will be prompted to Browse or Create A New File. Choose the Create option and no comments will be in the file. You could also change the processor name temporarily after the download so no match can be found.