SIMATIC Energy Suite 14 - Advanced Data - Status 16#8009

JohanM

Hi guys

I need your help once again.
I have serious problem with application of SIMATIC Energy Suite in my project. I need to read advanced data from PAC4200 measuring unit (like currents, volts an much more).

I have S7-1500 CPU, that PAC4200 with PN module. TIA Portal 14 SP1 Upadte 7 and SIMATIC Energy Suite 14 SP1 Update 5.

First problem occurred when I made HW config of PAC4200 by myself. I found PAC by P/N in HW list, I added it to HW config, I add "modules" (what I want to read from basic data) like it was in Starting guide for Energy Suite. I download it, HW was green. But when I tried to add this PAC to Energy Suite configuration as a source of data, it was not possible, because I did not saw it in list of supported devices. It looked like problem with that Energy Suite support library, but I have latest one for 14 SP1 (1.1.2). So then I delete PAC from HW and I drag and drop preconfigured one from Energy Suite library. After download HW is green like before. And now it is also possible to select that PAC4200 in Energy Suite configuration as a measuring device and then is possible to make all another steps from guide.

So "all in green". All steps done. Now I want to read that advanced data by asynchronous communication. I prepared it according manual. Project is compiled, downloaded. No errors, no warning of HW.. But If I open DB where that advanced data should be, there is nothing, only ##### and in Status variable of that DB, there is status 16#8009.. (Reading of basic data is working well, like you can see on screenshot).

I tried to find what that status means, but in guide for Energy Suite I did not find anything about that. There are described another status values but there is nothing like "8009".đź“š

I am googling that several days, but nothing. I found that, there is some guy on SIEMENS forum, with same problem, but TIA 15, but there is no reply for his problem. I make also "New Thread" there, but no answer...:confused:

So, did someone see something like this?

BTW: Sorry for my English...

Many thanks for any suggestions..

bandicam 2019-01-30 16-28-07-696.jpg bandicam 2019-01-30 16-28-38-149.jpg bandicam 2019-01-30 16-29-15-436.jpg bandicam 2019-01-30 16-27-15-329.jpg