Cimplicity alarm log

sultanahmed

Hi All,

I am new user of Cimplicity, i am trying log alarm but in alarm viewer i can see alarm is working but it is not logging in hostorical alarm viewer,(Save alarm in history)
in Alarm viewer an alarm comes "DB CONN_DOWN occur "the process of mac PTDL lost its database connection to sql server".

i goto properties where i check on data base logger but still it is not working.

please help me,how to define alarm log and what does above alarm means and for how many days we can save alarm history,i didnt find any reading material for alarm logging.

Similar Topics

Hi, im facing an issue to change the alarm level into another state in the alarm class configuration in Cimplicity. Im trying to change the...
Replies
Views
Hi! Good day everyone! This is my first time posting here at PLCS.net and I need some help on how to make a group of alarms, displayed...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts!!! We are working on GE Cimplicity 9.0 SCADA which is communicating with Siemens S7 400H PLC System. I am new to Cimplicity SCADA...
Replies
Views
I have a project ,it need View a CimView screen through the Alarm Viewers; Select the Alarm ID when the point is in Alarm State and appears in the...
Replies
Views
Is it possible in Cimplicity Version 8.20 to export the alarm classes to a csv file similar to the Clie database export??
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom