Cutler Hammer

I've only used the D50, and its software is called GPC. I don't know if it is the same for hte D200. You can go to the Cutler Hammer site (now emphasizing the Eaton Electrical name) below and try searching.

http://www.eatonelectrical.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=C-H/CHHome/CHHomeMainPage

If all else fails you should contact your local Cutler Hammer distributor for assistance. This may be an obsolete product - my newest Cutler Hammer catalog doesn't show a D200.

Hi jjkisner,

Try to get in touch with a Toshiba rep. or disty. This PLC is a modular Tosh. EX100. The software was called PDD250. You will need a version 2 or 3 (the first EX-PDD only allowed to program the compact EX20/40).

Laurent

Cutler Hammer D200 or Toshiba EX100

Here are some links to get you started.

Link to Index page

PDD250v2

PDD250v3

EX100 info

You will need a hardware key, (dongle on the parallel port) to fully use the software but download both v2 and v3. That may be enough to do what you need without the dongle.

Last edited:
D100 Cross Reference

Dave,
I believe the D100 is equal to the EX40 Toshiba and the D200 is equal to the EX100. If so, then the software is different and so the hardware key (dongle) may also be different. I don't know this for sure. Look at the bottom of the web page in the link below.

Click Here