Determining PV+ 1000 datalog size for trends

martyh

I am trying to determine what the size of a PanelView Plus datalog file would be, basically for determining how much trend data I can fit on it. I believe there is 32 megs of internal memory.

I know that you set up the "amount" of trending by entering the number of points you want stored, i.e. 1000 points. Is there a byte size attached to each point? I would like to know how many points I can fit so I can determine if I can get 10 minutes of trend data or 1 day of trend data, etc..

Thanks,
Marty

Similar Topics

We are in the process of installing a new DC drive to replace a 1373 series Speedpak drive. There are 8 leads coming out of the motor -- Two for...
Replies
Views
Good morning! I am looking for a clever method to determine the number of occurrences in a series using ladder logic. What I need to determine is...
Replies
Views
I have my PLC and HMI connected to my local network over DHCP just like my laptop. I can upload and download including VNC to the HMI over wifi...
Replies
Views
We have a DC Drive (ABB DCS800) which is running a load (initially) at a fixed speed. For testing purposes, we want to simulate a different...
Replies
Views
ive been tasked, due to a restructure of our inventory, to find out how big our SLC programs are. specifically, we have several dozen 5/05s at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom