Siemen's MP 370 HMI

Altaf Belim

one of our siemens multipanel MP 370 HMI is faulty I want o know is there any HMI beside siemens which can run the sdiemens protool application program

Altaf Belim

Dear Jesper
Thanks for the replay yes I hace protool project file. Fortunately we have several Allen Bradley 1200 panel view as spares,can it be convert to allenbradley formate. I will be be thankful if you please give me some idea how to convert this.

Regards
Altaf Belim

Unfortunately, that is totally impossible.

If you have to get up and running right here and now, then convert to a PC RT and use any regular PC. I think though that Windows XP is the highest version that can run Protool PC RT.

Similar Topics

Has anyone ever got this message before? The drive will be running fine and for a couple days or a week then the control room will get the message...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am logging tags every 24Hr in table view in siemens WinCC RT Professional. Every day at 7:00:03 AM a value is logged. WinCC takes value from...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Please help me to upload program from S7-1200 with TIA v14. I created new project, go to Online tab, select Upload devices as new...
Replies
Views
Hello Every one I am trying to connect the encoder with siemen's 300 plc but dont know how to do it... Could some one send me the connection of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Had anyone Have this problem, where the Siemen 226 CPU (s7 200CN) 6ES7 216 2BD23 0XB8 disconnect the Proface Model 3580207-02...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom