Omron ent 21 missing file help

2004sk4

We received a new machine with the program. When I open the file with cx-one it give me the below error.

cps_cj1w_ent21_ver1_5_mode21.xml

it state to goto the i/o file menu and install cps.

I have looked on the web as well on omron.com and cant' seem to find this needed file

am i missing something

thanks ahead of time

Another thing to try is to run the automatic update utility.
This should update all the .cps files and bring your software up to the most recent release for your version.

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Is there an efficient tool to manage and validate CX-Programmer addressing. Requirements: - Highlight Duplicate Address allocation -...
Replies
Views
We have several PLC programs that came from Japanese built equipment. When i open these programs in CX-Programmer, most of the comments appear as...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am replacing CJ1M with CJ2M with existing IO modules and PLC program. I am facing this error. "ERROR: There are three or more...
Replies
Views
I'm using the document viewer to show manuals in .pdf format. I was wondering if there's any way to do a "search" in the open file. The option...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom