Conduit fitting

kvogel

I have two NEMA cabinets that I need to pass some cables between. The two cabinets are mounted on the outside, either side of a 90 degree corner. The back vertical edge of the cabinet butt up against each other. I'm looking for a fitting like a 90 degree liquid tight elbow but with NPT (or PG) threads on both ends so I can insert directly into a hole in each cabinet. Any other solutions would be welcomed as well.

Thanks in advance

Ken

You might could use an LB as an elbow to tie them together.
It might be easier to get the wires to turn the corner with the back off.

Similar Topics

Hi all. We have a substantial project with a less than optimal electrical contractor. A bunch of sealtite fittings were installed to NEMA 12...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a quick project to do , I know it is not a good practice , but can you put a shielded 120 ac cable in the same...
Replies
Views
I have some 24VDC contact signals and 115VAC to the coil of a contactor to go to an enclosure. Is there anything wrong with running the 115VAC...
Replies
Views
When is it necessary to put the commonly used 4 conductor 24VDC cables into conduit or seal tight? Are you allowed to zip-tie them to other...
Replies
Views
I need to run a 120 control wire for a solenoid and the easiest way I see is using the blue hose conduit as it's the only thing in it. The run is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom