ShortCuts to InTouch 9.5

andrzejplo

Hello,
I am looking for some shortcuts list in Intouch 9.5.
There are very helpfull in desinig.
Duplicate (but not CTRL+C);
Make Symbol;
Breake Symbol;
SmartSymbol - Generate,Edit....etc.
Thanks for answer

Keys....

Here are the ones I've been using for years. The following will come in reall handy when your converting windows after you import them.

F2 = selects everything on screen
Ctrl + E = Brings up Substitute taganames screen
Ctrl + L = Substitute Strings

Others I've used:

Ctrl + T = Brings up Tagname Database
Ctrl + W = Brings up Current Windows Properties.

I've used Wonderware for a long time now and actually just got certified as a CSI (Certified System Integrator). The test was definately no walk in the park.

Hope this helps.

Shortcuts

Hello,
Do You know some quick way of switching between windows?? I have 10 Windows opened and I want to quickly switch between them
Like CTRL+TAB in Microsoft Applications?
Thanks for answer

There is no shortcut keys that I know of that will alow you to do that. I just checked some literature and can't findy anything on that.

If anyone know of a way maybe the will read this and help.

Only way I know is to press Alt-W then use the mouse or arrow keys to select the screen of your choice from the top window menu bar.

Shift+Alt+! (Shift + Alt + Exclaimation point) can be used to quickly go back and forth between development and runtime.