Profibus Citect com problem

pacak

Hello,

I have a communication problem between a Profibus network and Citect. There are 5 PLCs w/ CP343-5 Cps connected to a PC trough CP5613 A2.

Everything worked fine till last week, when I modified the reservation of connection resurses in the Hardwer Config of the PLCs from 1 PG, 1 OP, 12 others to 3 PG, 3 OP, 10 others. Since then the Citect pages are full of #COM-s and no data is coming from the PLCs.
In the Module Diagnostics window of the CPs it says that the "Module is available and o.k." I've put back the old numbers in the HW config (1,1,12) but it did not help.
I do not know where to look, what is the problem ?
Please help!

Problem solved!

Somebody told me to try to download a back-up version of the system data to the PLCs trough NetPro, and it worked (fortunately we make back-ups every week).

I still do not know the rootcause of the problem.