FactortTalk Studio Coding

Sham

Hi All,

I am trying to use FactoryTalk studio for SCADA design. How is the scripting done? I have previously worked with Ignition SCADA, and scripting for putting conditions was done in python, and was quite easy. How is it done here?

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am trying to use FactoryTalk studio for SCADA design. How is the scripting done? I have previously worked with Ignition SCADA, and scripting for putting conditions was done in python, and was quite easy. How is it done here?

Thanks.

ME or SE? If ME, there is none. SE, VBA. Both have limited expression languages.

If you are used to Ignition, you are going to hate FactoryTrash!!