Help! Configuring Alias Topics in RSLinx!

Hi there, I have little annoying problem with configuring Alias Topics in RSLinx Classic Gateway. I created two drivers for each PLC in redundant pair, then created topics and alias for that topics. The problem is that I can't get any data from this alias topic. Everything I can see in OPC Client is data from each topics but not from alias topic.
I'm using RSLinx Classic Gateway.

In conclusion, I can't get data from alias topic in RSLinx.
Screenshots attached.

RSLinx_Alias_Topics.jpg RSLinx_Topics.jpg OPC_Client.jpg

a) Maybe you need to install a hotfix for RSLinx. You need to provide more information about versions.
b) I'm just wondering if you are building this alias to keep the communications in case of a switchover. Remember that IP addresses are interchanged during a switchover; that means you only needs to point to the master controller.

Thank you! I really didn't know that I need to point just to the master controller. Now it's all clear.
Actually I develop SCADA HMI and that's why ask about simple things like this.