Date & Time Does not Appear on HMI Panelview Plus 1500

zakwan

Hi Guys,

Need your help, I try to create date & time object then download to panelview plus 1500 but doesn't appear when run time only a box come out. But when I take analog clock from library the clock is running and read date & time from my PLC contrologix. But I want use digital clock. Please help me..:cry:

I afraid there is any setting on property? but I think this object is straight foward...
please help me..., by the way my alarm also doesn't appear date and time..

I choose time & date object under advanced tool bar, then I select format like this
"Thursday,25 May,2017 1:20:30 AM

Do you have Date and Time Global Connections 'connected' to PLC Tags?

Could you post a screenshot of the DateTime object Properties applet?

Do you have Date and Time Global Connections 'connected' to PLC Tags?

Could you post a screenshot of the DateTime object Properties applet?

Yes, I insert PLC tag in global connection table as shown picture link given to you.., as I said just now, analog clock running well and follow my PLC clock ...

That's the issue...You are using PLC data instead of HMI System tags...Presuming the PLC contains all required data, you will need to mitigate all Remote Data and Time tags structure/format with what the HMI system needs.

What PLC type are you connecting the HMI to?

That's the issue...You are using PLC data instead of HMI System tags...Presuming the PLC contains all required data, you will need to mitigate all Remote Data and Time tags structure/format with what the HMI system needs.

Sorry, Im not so understand what you said...

Im using contrologix L72

HMI = allen bradley panelview plus 1500

PLC = allen bradley contrologix L72