Translate PID SLC 5/04 to RSlogix 5000

adsgzz

Hello.

im try migrate my program from SLC to Rslogix 5000, but i have some detail about PID convertion.

The parameters for PID are not all same for RSlogix 5000.
Somebody can help me with transfer all PID Control Block Layout equivalent for PID in Rslogix 5000.

Thank you

post BOTH the original 500 program file - and your "best guess so far" 5000 file and we'll see what we can do ...

note that you'll have to zip the files first - forum rule ...

note that some of us "old timers" will not access "drop box" files for security reasons ... just attach the zip files to this thread as attachments ...

Similar Topics

I need to Translate a Siemens S7 project into Delta PLC. I am responsible for Electrical so I will not care about software. Delta does have PLCs...
Replies
Views
Can some one transfer this to ladder logic please L #InR T #PuntoX L #Punto2 L #Punto1 -R T...
Replies
Views
Helo guys, New to siemens and STL . Can some one translate this ladder logic. In simatic manager when I change language it doesnt work. A...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm working on a glass jar packing machine and trying to figure out how this STL code works. Most of the code is in ladder or FBD. But...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! I just became a member of this great site. I have a PLC program from an S5-100U PLC, and now I want to make a PDF report of all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom