OT: Siemens Midimaster Vector Drive

Psymon

Hey fellas -

Just wondering if any of you have any familiarity with the Siemens Midimaster line of drives. I have one that died, and to be brutally honest I've never used a Siemens drive before. My question is can the board that has the operator on it be powered up so I can get all the relevant running parameters out of there??

I tried to look up info on this board to get a pinout of the ribbon cable that connects to it (and I assume gives it its power) but all the info on this board is in Japanese. G85139-E1721-A88 in case you were wondering.

Thanks,
Jay

Similar Topics

Hi All, Is anyone able to shed any light on my PC to MDV connection issue please? Ive inherited an MDV (6SE3221-7DG50 V2.05) and am trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Is anyone able to shed any light on my PC to MDV connection issue please? Ive inherited an MDV (6SE3221-7DG50 V2.05) and am trying to...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to program a digital output on Siemens MIDIMASTER Vector so I could detect the fault present (like overcorrect) with my PLC? I know...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have PLC S7-1200 and switch XC-208 and Iam trying to implement this SNMP library: SIOS I am not sure, what I am doing wrong, but there is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom