Toshiba T1 PLC, Data Link

agcjlw

subject: Toshiba PLC, (T1 or T2N) they both have a nifty little setup to network two of them together to pass data between them.
it's called DATA LINK you can hook them up in little time and it's a very cheap net work ready to go, I thought that I could make it wireless and thats where it stops, zero communication.
Life would be great if I could use the Toshiba Data Link Mode for wireless radios point to point. When hard wiring RS-485 ports between two T1's the Data Link Mode works great! The PLC are set with 1 as station 1 (master) and 1 as station 2 (slave)
Toshiba does not post any info about: Baud rate,start bit,Data bits, Flow control,Parity,stop bit. for Data Link.
So I called the Toshiba tech guy and he said that other wireless user have had the same problem, I ask about the Baud rate,parity,etc... he said that he didnot know what the settings were either. Then he said use the Free ASCII mode, I said ok... I tried it and got it to work on a very small program (one relay) but the code that one must write is more than I can handle.

So if someone has had secsess using the Toshiba Data Link with
RS-485 wireless radios please let me know. thanks.