WinCC runtime problem

HenkieD

Hi All,

When I try to run my project, it goes into runtime without any faults, and shows in the WinCC explorer that it is active, however in the actual runtime, I don't see any text in the buttons for the hierarchy, and at the top (where the alarms normally come) it shows 'not active.

I tried several other projects, which I'm sure of that where working fine, with the same result.

I'm not 100 percent shure but I think this happened after I installed a hotfix for WinCC flex.

The projects that I tried are PCS7 project V7.0 with WinCC V6.2.

Any suggestion before I reinstall all the software...
Much appreciated

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, Info: I am using WinCC Flexible Runtime to log data to a SQL server. It is set up to log production values every minute from...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have winncc flex 2008 project that I am working on. I have a MP377 panel connected via ethernet to a S7-300 which is working fine. I...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with WinCC V6.0,this software running properly since more 3years, but yesterday after I found computer shutdown (due to UPS...
Replies
Views
What can I do to have my image that I've placed in ES ?
Replies
Views
Hi All, Please check image attached.. In my WinCC runtime I can't find my tree structure anymore, it also tells it's not active. This (PCS7)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom