Eurotherm controls 2500 I/O system

Uno

U
Does any of you guys using or heard about this controller from Eurotherm controls. www.eurotherm.com

We just have one in our plant with our new machine for temparture scanner. It just scans various Temperature probes and annunciates / trips the machine depending upon the set value.

The commissioning engineer told me that its a PLC and it can do more PLC job also.

You have any experience on these product and how good it is. What about the programming language (Easy or process like). I saw it and it looks like process instruction. Realy did not understand it. But he said its one of the easist.

As we are about to order one more machine from the same supplier and he insists for eurotherm products only.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Saludos amigos. Tengo una impresora comexi modelo FS1500, la impresora usa intouch 7 en Windows 2000, viene con un PLC Omron C200HS, también usa...
Replies
Views
I'm just needed the iTools to configure the settings using RS485. Unless I read it wrong it is FREE for just that purpose. I went on Eurotherm...
Replies
Views
We are changing from an old Eurotherm drive to an AB753 and I have a few questions. Seems like the 753 has less I/O's on Port 0 in comparison to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, we have a couple of SSD 637 servo drives that need to communicate trough easyrider. On the parker website you can download easyrider...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a Mitsubishi GT2715 HMI to read and write from a Eurotherm 3508 controller using 4 Wire RS485 Mobus RTU communications. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom