Toshiba model 3000 Vseries

regorsas

We have Toshiba vseries PLC, S3PU55 that talks to a GP577R proface panel thru RS485. It worked fine until lately we installed a Kepware OPC server that talks to Toshiba PLC, Allen Bradley contrologix and DEC Alpha. Whenever we enabled the OPC in Toshiba PLC, GP577R stops working and go blank. When we disabled the OPC, GP577R starts working again.

Kepware guys said that it is in Toshiba PLC configuration. Is there a way for both serial and OPC to work in Toshiba PLC?

We put a lot of memory space between the one's being used by GP577R serial to the start of OPC memory.

It's up and running for a couple of weeks now.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have two Toshiba G3 Tosvert-130, one of them I can see monitoring mode, I can control with the LCD display, recently I changed the presets...
Replies
Views
I inherited a system with the Micrologix 1500 talking to 8 VFDs using Modbus RTU protocol. One of the VFDs was replaced with a Toshiba VF AS1...
Replies
Views
Another software thread! We have a Toshiba EX100 that's just been working away quietly in a panel for 20 years, never causing a problem to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any body had success to change parameters in between a Toshiba Inverter VF-S11 using a Red Lion any series (mine is K304), and MODBUS RTU...
Replies
Views
So far, the Toshiba drives seem to be the best out there. I wish their software was a little better though.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom