Cutler Hammer D50 to Panasonic FP0

nosmo king

Hi there newbie with big problem.

I have had a D50 fail and there is no replacement. I have found a Panasonic FP0 which has the same I/O but a lot of the D50 functions arnt there. Anyone help with FP0 functions for DLET, DDIV, DMUL, DDIV, DADD, SST?

Thanks

what program are you using?? winpro or wingr, in either case you need to go to the functions menu in winpro you would right click in the ladder area of the POU and choose Fun/FB etc. then choose what you want , in the bottom left hand corner of the menu that opens is a list choose operators, all the Functions you describe are there, in winGR click on Fun or PFun
this opens a menu where you can choose which you want to use,