How to update FactoryTalk View Studio

unsaint32

I know it's a simple task but I just cannot figure it out. I currently have FactoryTalk View Studio Release Number: 8.20.00 (CPR 9 SR 8). How can I upgrade to 9.0? When I go to Rockwell download page, and type in FactoryTalk View Studio, I get nothing. Thanks.

Write a polite e-mail to your local Rockwell sales engineer letting them know that the contractors doing their support websites need a little real-world refresher. It's silly that the product name doesn't bring up a disambiguation selection.

After doing that (with a smile on your face, because this is constructive feedback), go directly to the Downloads website and use "FactoryTalk View" as your search term, omitting the word "Studio".

https://compatibility.rockwellautomation.com/Pages/MultiProductDownload.aspx

one this I noticed is that you state the brake output is energized when the drive is enabled.
Generally when you enable a drive it just means that it is ready to run but not producing any output. you need a run command to actually run ( produce output to the motor)
Reprogram the brake output to energize when the drive in actually running ( producing and output to the motor)
most drive have an output preprogramed to energize an output when ready you hae to program an output to energize when running

one this I noticed is that you state the brake output is energized when the drive is enabled.
Generally when you enable a drive it just means that it is ready to run but not producing any output. you need a run command to actually run ( produce output to the motor)
Reprogram the brake output to energize when the drive in actually running ( producing and output to the motor)
most drive have an output preprogramed to energize an output when ready you hae to program an output to energize when running

I think this was posted on a wrong question?

You are right I apologize for that I don't know what happened I was in middle of entering and the window blanked momentarily and came back I didn't see that it moved to a different thread
Can somebody please move it to the correct thread
Thank You