Remote IO Recommendations

electro89

Hi All,

I'm looking for a low-cost remote io system that will act as a Profibus-DP slave and be able to read type-K thermocouples. So far I've gathered that the Terminator IO system from automationdirect.com is my best option. Can anyone comment on the reliability of this system or recommend another product that would suit this application?

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, What Radio Device will be appropriate to send a DCS Data to SCADA System of two separate remote control rooms?
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hello, I presently have a Allen Bradley PanelView 5310 at a client site and i can access to the PLC/HMI local network with a remote module...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to connect to and monitor a DLR that is on a remote rack from my PLC. The local has a 1756-L81E and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom