FactoryTalk Historian

Damien1

Hello,

I have a client with FactoryTalk View Studio and a server with Historian SE. I'm trying to connect to my Historian Server with FactoryTalk View Studio and it doesn't work. The server is showed up in the Historical Data section of FactoryTalk, but I'm unable to connect to it (server not found). My client is connected to the server with System management tool with full rights (security is fully disabled). What's the problem ?

Damien

Yes, server in on Windows Server 2008 64 bits and client is on Windows 7 64 bits. Both firewall are desactivated.

I see tags on SMT on client side. On FTVIEW SE, I tried to add pens to a trend. I choose Historian Server and Add pens button. The Historian server shows up, I'm able to find my tags in the "Enter or Select Tag" section, but when I click on Add button after choosing my tags, there is a pop-up message "Invalid Tag Name. Please re-enter"

There is a workgroup named WORKGROUP. FT Directory is on server side, with Historian SE Server and FTVIEW SE Server.