plcs.net T-Shirt

testsubject

We now have plcs.net being represented at UIC. I wore my T Shirt proudly to school yesterday. One question to Phil though. Now that I have it, I would suggest a little color on the shirt would be nice. In fact, I think that the plcs.net smiley face holding the sign would look great on the front above plcs.net member.

Bob

<loving school again, being surrounded by all that knowledge...>

Very good idea for the "T" shirt, Bob!

I would think surrounded by all that knowledge would be scary, though.

I don't mind walking around a college, but don't think I would want to go through the process, again. Maybe I'll see if I can sit in on a class or two to see how it feels. I would like to take some formal CNC classes, can't find any books locally or through inter-library loan.

Did you wear the "T" shirt, or the version Eric posted???

regards.....casey

LOL! :D

I am having trouble finding Eric's rendition of the T-Shirt. Maybe he can point me to the distributor?

Casey, I'm 43 years old and if I can do it, anyone can do it. To paraphrase some wise man, the start of any journey begins with a single step.

Bob

testsubject said:
snip...I think that the plcs.net smiley face holding the sign would look great on the front above plcs.net member.

Hi Bob,

Great idea for a future version! It probably will be a while however as I still have many of the white ones left...

Enjoy,

diffrence in Integer ana real values

what is the proper dafination of integer value

why we are not using real value instead of integar value

what is the proper dafination of integer value

why we are not using real value instead of integar value

Dont think that will look very nice on shirt :)