TIA V13 -> V14 issue

boneless

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi all,

Recently we updated a couple of projects to TIA V14, and it all worked great.

But now I am trying to change one of our standard F-FB's and get the attached error message. A quick google turned up nothing. Any of you guy's seen this before?

Error.PNG

Yeah, I can compile the project in V14 as well. I can not change any F-blocks that are in the project library. Just tested with a new block, aren't able to add a new block to the library either.

Seems we have found a bug.. Co-worker brought this up today, already talking to Siemens who are checking.

Edit: Just tested if I can change and compile an F-FB. I can still do that. The problem lies in releasing it to the library. Project library that is.

Last edited:
Latest versions of everything as far as I know. Like I said, I can edit and download without problem.. The issue is saving to project library (or adding to)

Same error for both.

Thanks!

V13.jpg V14.jpg

Thanks for checking Sigma, the issues I have are in V14 only.

I don't think that there is any write protection inside of the project library, since I can change non F blocks.

It's the same number, same text, but for the title.

Yeah I agree, I will let you know what Siemens has as an excuse :)

Thanks again Sigma!