Siemens ET200S

Is M13, M14 the output modules that you said there not working?
I don't think the card is bad, since you showed the CPU with no faults.

To test if the output module is working, you can just open hw config and open the monitor/modify window for that one module.

forceModuleOutput.jpg

Last edited:
Is the card getting power? The outputs need external power to work, even for the LED's, as far as I know.
Do you have a similar output card anywhere that works? Maybe exchange them to see what works

Is the card getting power? The outputs need external power to work, even for the LED's, as far as I know.
Do you have a similar output card anywhere that works? Maybe exchange them to see what works

all the cards are getting power but non of the output card is on not even the analog cards only the input cards are working

all the cards are getting power but non of the output card is on not even the analog cards only the input cards are working

On the output modules nothing should be on, unless the output is going high.

A few suggestions, do you know what the outputs are for?
> Check in the logic to see what supposed to trigger those outputs.
> Or force in a VAT table, or HW Config as I showed you before. ONLY IF IS SAFE TO DO SO.