Faster Honeywell HC900 Analog inputs

s7killsme

Hello,

I have an application where I need to control a valve based on multiple analog inputs. The problem I'm running into is that the only analog in function blocks that I see only run once every 500 ms, which really hinders the precision control I would like. I'm pretty new to the Hybrid Control program, but I can't figure out any other way to do this.

Is there any way to sample analog inputs faster than once every .5 sec?

Thanks for your help.

Hello,

I have an application where I need to control a valve based on multiple analog inputs. The problem I'm running into is that the only analog in function blocks that I see only run once every 500 ms, which really hinders the precision control I would like. I'm pretty new to the Hybrid Control program, but I can't figure out any other way to do this.

Is there any way to sample analog inputs faster than once every .5 sec?

Thanks for your help.

No, 500 ms is the rate at which the Analog Input Modules update. I'm surprised that 500 ms is too slow to control a valve considering that the valve probably won't operate that fast anyway.

Even so, that Analog Outputs are 500 ms also.

There are blocks that operate faster, but not the ones that you need.