What jobs do you like doing the best?

I like troubleshooting a lot. I've done it long before I started concentrating on programming. What will get me whistling out of bed in the morning is doing something for a customer that is new to them. A project I'm just wrapping up now is just that--wrote a program from scratch for a customer that said "we've never tried to build a test cell this big before anywhere, and we've built a lot of them" I was pleased that they had the confidence in our company to allow us to do the work. It's been a real challenge, which I like. I don't like being bored, which is why I like troubleshooting and challenging assignments.

Similar Topics

I said earlier I'm now semi-retired and I will take on only 'the good jobs. After 50 years of grafting, I now have more time to remember the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I love programming PLC's and am very thankful for my job. That being said, I am finding is impossible to work 40 hours per week in...
Replies
Views
We use FishBowl for our Main Business unit. They make very standard products so it works fine for them. But there is nothing about FishBowl that...
Replies
Views
I've been out of the controls field for a few years (moved to software engineering), but I'm itching to return and polish my skills. In your...
Replies
Views
hello all using rs logix 5000 and an ab 1769 series plc controller i am controlling a camera via ethernet/ip i am unsure how to switch between...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom