Is CCW any better in W10 vs W7

JZerb

Is CCW any smoother in Windows 10 versus Windows 7? I currently run it in a VM with all my other AB software and it just seems like its not smooth at all compared to all of the other stuff, FTVS, Studio5K, RS500. Is Windows10 any better?

It could simply be the VM making it slow.

I run it, or rather did run it....On windows 10(No VM). Before Microsoft cursed us all! It does take a few minutes to get going through the splash screen and such. It does take a minute to add a controller. But does run smooth for me on Win10.

my issue is only in the Tag under the PV800 tree. Parts of the list like, disappear, until you move your cursor over them then they reappear. its quite strange

You might want to think about migrating your software onto a w10 operating system as support for w7 ends soon. So from a security point of view would be a good move.

You might want to think about migrating your software onto a w10 operating system as support for w7 ends soon. So from a security point of view would be a good move.

no WAY! i will keep my VM with WIN7 installed and away from the internets until i can no longer.