Hard wiring the PLC

More OT for Ron

rsdoran said:
Hey Bruce, see the fairs are coming into your area. I know Belle City is in Aiken now, nice show.

It's great! The company I work for is a sponsor of this fair. It is pretty good, although it seems to be getting more and more expensive each year. The only plus is that the rides are no longer just the Zipper and Tilt-O-Whirl, they have really gotten advanced lately. Still, in the back of my mind, I kind of worry about the safety aspects (remember all the problems last year). You actually have made me feel more secure since you worked in that industry and know what you are talking about. I just hope there are more like you still working there.

In addition, the Exchange Club Fair with the James E. Strates Show will start in a few days and the Columbia County Merchants Fair will start in 10 days (not sure who this will be though).

I'm not sure just how many funnel cakes, vinegar fries, and sausage dogs I can eat, but I am sure after the next couple of weeks I won't want any more. It has to last me for a year (til they come back).

Belle City I worked for wayyyy back, the owner is 2nd generation and has really put together a nice show. He knows the rides as well as anyone and keeps them well maintained and safe.

Last year was weird.

If you eat too much of all that you mentioned you won't have to worry about the rides, be too big to get on them :)