PLC Profibus conection to SEW inverter

Vijolica555

Hello,

I have not programed plc wtih profibus communication yet, so If anybody has any idea how to please help.

So I use PLC CX2020 and program in TwinCAT 3. I want to Control SEW MOVIDRIVE Inverter through Profibus.

How can I read, write from slaves and run/stop Motor connected to Inverter?

I so a lot ex. in Tia Portal with S7, but I have another Equipment.

Thank you.

Hello,

I use EL6731 Master/Slave terminal for Profibus.

I have read menual for SEW MDX61B0055 Inverter. I set Parameters that needs to be set (100 and 101 fieldbus, 870-875 for PI and PO ans 876 enable YES) on keypad.

I still can not Control from PLC.. Only manually.

Hello guys!
I solved this a while ago and remembered that I can wrote a solution for others..
So my problem was that I could not control SEW motor through inverter that was connected to PLC through profibus...
Then I figured out that my Status Word is not good..
That was because Profibus is by Siemens, PLC is by Beckhoff and Low and High Byte needs to be swapped in that case.. So I that case click on every input and output you made for inverted and open Flags, then fill Swam LOBYTE and HIBYTE...