Fuji PLC

dale1627

Anyone ever program a Fuji PLC? I'm not sure about which model it is yet, but I've not been able to locate any of thier software. Any idea where it can be obtained?

dale1627

Incase anyone else has been looking for Fuji-log PLC software, I have obtained the facts from Fuji Electric themselves. Their reply to my email was "Nope, never was and never will be any." They said that they only made a handheld programmer and it along with the PLC has been discontinued for some time now. They said that they have tried to find used handhelds for their use and cannot find any either.

dale

I didnt reply to this at the other place because Paul gave a good answer but will here because it pertains to PLC's.

Fuji has made (or brand labeled) several plc's, the older version's I dont think had programming software, they used handheld programmers.

Their newer models DO HAVE SOFTWARE and its free, you have to register for it and they will send you an email with the password to download it and the manuals

All the information on the NEWER models with the software is here:
http://www.fujielectric.com/distr/plc.htm

dale,
What model do you have. If it's the Micrex, your out of luck. We have the Micrex series on a couple of our 500 ton presses. I usually don't have to hook up to the plc often, but I know I get in the cabinet and get this monster out to hook up to it. I don't remember the model, but I can't be a hand held unit, unless you had you buddy hold onto it while you did the key pushing. I'll look at work and find out what this big grey monster is.
Tim

Tim,
five of them are fujilog-b's, type b128c-24z001. on one of them i cannot find out the exact cpu type because the label on it is covered by an input module. press has been running 24/7 for two weeks now, so i cannot pull the module to look. but, on the front of it, it says it is a cpu-a8 and it is on a cpu back board nj-bp8. this one i can get software for.

dale

Good day
Looking for wsz-24mat2-d24 plc or the exact replacement even second handone anyone please assist 0027780229015
Gibson