Factory Talk Activation Tool

WillM

I've recently had to re host a FT Studio Machine Edition license back to an old windows 2k laptop as we need access to a v5 terminal.

I've placed the .lic file in the activation folder but it isn't being properly being recognized by the Activation Tool. The problems are...

- FTVSME still opens as a demo
- The licence can be viewed in the Rehost Tab
- But it does not appear in the Current Activation
- The other license (Linx OEM) Apears in both tabs and works fine

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

I've tried reboots, refreshing, re inserting the license etc. Double checked the Host ID and that's ok.

Tried tech connect also but they didnt have an answer and just wanted me to move to the latest Factory Talk Activation Manager.

Thanks in advavce (y)