Bool to Int on a Mitsubishi FX3U PLC

stanhffgn

hello I am working on a school project were I am building a Safe were people can store valuables like phones.
these people can create there own password of 3 digits which they give in on an screen which runs scada.
but when they select a number this gives a boolean output to the PLC, but to make the complete password I need to be able to connect this output to a specific value (Int).
My question is how can I do this.

If your screen is running SCADA and it is communicating to the PLC, why not just write the value to the registers in the PLC?
Are you communicating Modbus RTU?
Knowing exactly how you are connected will help us know how to answer your question.

Regards,

I am using an USB to AW cabel form the communication.
And I didn`t know you could write a value fram your scada to your PLC like that I this is the first time I am using scada for something like this.

What SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) package are you using?
The USB cable indicates that you are communicating serially to the PLC. Are you using Modbus RTU protocol from the SCADA to the PLC?

Regards,

Thank you for this information, now I get my INT value`s directly from scada.
But now I found an other problem and that is that the PLC does not memorize the value so when I let go of the button the value disappears, is there an special function to solve this problem that you know of?

Knipsel 1.jpg Knipsel 2.jpg